Kriging and cross-validation for massive spatial data Environmetrics (2009) (with Wang)
- Fixed-domain asymptotic properties off tapered
maximum likelihood estimators Annals of Statistics37, 3330-3361, (2009) (with Du and Mandrekar)
- Internet Approach versus Lecture and Lab-Based Approach
for Teaching an Introductory Statistical Methods Course: Students’ OpinionsTeaching Statistics, vol. 31, 21-26 (2009)(with D. Johnson, N. Duspupta and M. Evans).
- On spatial skew-gaussian processes and applications (2008) (with El-Shaarawi) Environmetrics (In print)
- Covariance tapering in spatial statistics (2008) (with Juan Du) (In print)
- Hybrid estimation of semivariogram parameters. Mathematical Geology39, No. 2, 247-260 (2007) (With D. Zimmerman)
Maximum likelihood estimation for multivariate spatial linear
coregionalization models. Environmetrics. 18, 125-139 (2007)
Estimation of linear correlation coefficient of two
correlated spatial processes. Sankhya: The Indian Journal of Statistics Vol 68, 307-325 (2006) (with Jave Pascual)
Modeling site-specific wild oat (Avena fatua) emergence
across a variable landscape. Weed Science, 54:838–846.(2006) (with Eric Page, Robert S. Gallagher,Armen R. Kemanian, and E. Patrick Fuerst)
Spatial Pattern of Verticillium Wilt in Commercial Mint Fields.
Plant Disease. 90:789-797 (2006) (with D. Johnson and R. Alldrege)
Spatial Sampling design under the infill asymptotic framework.
Environmetrics, 17, 323-337 (2006) (with Z. Zhu)
Toward reconciling two asymptotic frameworks in spatial statistics.
Biometrika, Vol. 92(4), 921-936 (2005) (with D. Zimmerman)
Estimation and Asymptotically Equal interpolations in
model-based geostatistics. Journal of the
American Statistical Association, 99, 250-261 (2004).
- Census of Genes
expressed in porcine embryos and reproductive tissues by
mining EST database based on human genes. Biology of
Reproduction, 69, 1177-1182 (2003) (with Z.H. Jiang, M. Zhang, V. Wasem, J.J. Michal, R.W Wright).
- Optimal interpolation and the
appropriateness of cross-validating variogram in
spatial generalized linear mixed models. Journal of
Computational and Graphical Statistics, 12,
- On the possibility of
private crop insurance market: A spatial statistics
approach. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 70,
113-126 (2003) (with H. Holly Wang).
Distribution of Rhizoctonia oryzae and Rhizoctonia Root
Rot in Direct-Seeded Cereals. Canadian Journal of
Plant Pathology, 25, 295-303 (2003) (with T. Paulitz and R. J. Cook)
- A study on prediction of
spatial binomial probabilities with an application to
spatial designs. Computing Science and Statistics,
(2002) (with H. Holly Wang).
- On estimation and prediction of spatial
generalized linear mixed models . Biometrics, 58,
No. 1, 129-136 (2002).
- Model-based classification
for cross sectional time series data. Journal of
Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Statistics.
Vol. 7, No. 1, 1-25 (2002) (with H. Holly Wang)
- Estimation of hidden frequencies for 2-D stationary
processes. J. of Time
Series Analysis, Vol. 22, No. 5, 613-629 (2001) (with V. Mandrekar).
Spatial distribution of Rhizoctonia in directseeded
barley (wtih T. C. Paulitz and R. J. Cook). Phytopathology, Vol. 91, No. 6, 570.
- A note on
random fields forming conditional bases. Statistics
and Probability Letters. Vol. 50, 397-400 (2000) (with N. Bansal and
G. G. Hamedani) .
- Influence of paired-row spacing and fertilizer placement
on yield and root diseases of direct-seeded wheat. Crop
Science, Vol. 40, 1079-1097 (2000) (with R.J. Cook, B. H. Ownley,
and D. Vakoch) .
- A note on bivariate normal distribution. Calcutta Stat.
Assoc. Bulletin, Vol. 48, 191-192 (1999) (with (with M.
Ahsanullah, N. Bansal and G.G. Hamedani) )
- Some characterization of the normal distribution. (with
Bansal, Hamedani, Key, Volkmer and Behboodian and
Behboodian). Statistics and Probability Letters, 42,
- Non-linear regression with multidimensional indices. (with
Bansal and Hamedani), Statistics and Probability
Letters, 45 (1999) 175-186.
- Applications of random walks on graphs to Gibbs samplers.
Communication in Statistics: Stochastic Models,
Vol. 14, No. 4, 1998, 801-807.
- Linear estimation equations on high dimensional lattices.
Proceedings of the 30th Symposium on the Interface:
Computing Science and Statistics, 1998.
- Maximum entropy modeling of periodically correlated time
series. IEEE Trans. Information Theory, Vol. 43,
No. 6, 1997, 2033-2035
- Yield responses of
direct-seeded wheat chemical and biological seed-treatment.
Plant Disease, 86, 780-784 (2002) (with R. James Cook,
David M. Weller, Adel Youssef El-Banna and Dan Vakoch)