I am a fifth year PhD candidate of
Department of Statistics at Purdue University. My research interests lies in the area of Bayesian nonparametrics, machine learning and statistical genetics. My advisor
is Prof. Vinayak Rao. Now I focus my research on developing an auxiliary variable Gibbs sampler for exact simulation of stochastic differential equations that improves the sample generating efficiency in
orders of magnitude than existing methods. Please refer to my resume for detail.
- STAT 225: Introduction to Probability, Fall 2017
- STAT 225: Introduction to Probability, Spring 2017
- STAT 350: Introduction to Statistics, Spring 2016
- STAT 350: Introduction to Statistics, Fall 2015
- STAT 350: Introduction to Statistics, Spring 2015
- STAT 301: Elementary Statistical Methods, Spring 2015
- STAT 350: Introduction to Statistics, Fall 2014
- Rivera, Rebecca, Melissa Maulding, Angela Abbott, Qi Wang, and Heather Eicher-Miller. "Dairy and Whole Grain Intake Differ by Food Security Status Among Indiana SNAP-Ed Eligible Adults." Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior 49, no. 7
- Rivera, Rebecca, Melissa Maulding, Angela Abbott, Qi Wang, and Heather Eicher-Miller. "Food Security Score is Associated with BMI Among Indiana SNAP-Ed Eligible Adults." Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior 49, no. 7 (2017): S17.
- Guan, L., Q. Wang, L. Wang, B. Wu, Y. Chen, F. Liu, F. Ye et al. "Common variants on 17q25 and gene–gene interactions conferring risk of schizophrenia in Han Chinese population and regulating gene expressions in human brain." Molecular psychiatry
21, no. 9 (2016): 1244-1250.
- Shi, Chen, Zheng Zheng, Qi Wang, Chaodong Wang, Dabao Zhang, Min Zhang, Piu Chan, and Xiaomin Wang. "Exploring the Effects of Genetic Variants on Clinical Profiles of Parkinson’s Disease Assessed by the Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale
and the Hoehn–Yahr Stage." PloS one 11, no. 6 (2016): e0155758.
- Eicher-Miller, Heather A., A. R. Abbott, and Q. Wang. "O16 SNAP-Ed Program Characteristics Were Not Associated With Improvement in Food Security." Journal of nutrition education and behavior 48, no. 7S (2016).
- Rivera, Rebecca L., Melissa K. Maulding, Angela R. Abbott, Qi Wang, and Heather A. Eicher-Miller. "Improvement in Long-term Household Food Security among Indiana Households with Children did not Differ between Rural and Urban Counties after
a Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education Intervention." The FASEB Journal 30, no. 1 Supplement (2016): 674-26.
- Fang, Hongyan, Bo Hou, Qi Wang, and Yaning Yang. "Rare variants analysis by risk-based variable-threshold method." Computational biology and chemistry 46 (2013): 32-38.
G143, Mathematical Sciences Building
250 North University Street,
Department of Statistics, Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1399, USA