Welcome to my home page. I'm very glad that you made it this far.
- Department Mathematics,
B.S. in Mathematics
- Department of Probability and
M.S. in Statistics
Department of Statistics, University of Michigan
Ph.D. in Statistics
Department of Statistics, Purdue University
Faculty: Assistant Professor(08/2002--07/2009); Associate Professor (08-2009---)
- My Area:
- Problems in restricted parameter.
- Spatial statistical analysis.
- Reduce sample size by compound in clinical trial.
- Zhang, T. and Lin, G. (2009). Spatial scan statistics in loglinear models. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 53, 2851-2858.
- Zhang, T. and Lin, G. (2009). Cluster detection based on spatial associations and iterated residuals in generalized linear mixed models. Biometrics, 65,353-360.
- Zhuang, Q., Zhang, T., Xiao, J. and Luo, T. (2009). Quantification of net primary production of Chinese forest ecosystems with spatial statistical approaches. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 14, 85-99.
- Zhang, T. (2008). A limiting distribution of G statistics. Statistics and Probability Letters, 78, 1656-1661.
- Zhang, T. and Lin, G. (2008). Identification of local clusters for count data: a model-based Moran's I test. Journal of Applied Statistics, 35, 293-306.
- Zhang, T. and Lin, G. (2007). A decomposition of Moran's I for clustering detection. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 51, 6123-6137.
- Lin, G. and Zhang, T. (2007). Loglinear residual tests of Moran'I autocorrelation: an application to Kentucky breast cancer incidence data. Geographical Analysis, 39, 293-310.
- DasGupta, A. and Zhang, T. (2006). On the false discovery rates of a frequentist: asymptotic expansions. IMS Lecture Notes Monograph, 50, 190-212.
- Zhang, T. and Lin, G. (2006). A supplemental indicator of high-value or low-value spatial clustering . Geographical Analysis, 38, 209-225.
- Zhang, T. (2006). A modification for Bayesian credible intervals. Communication in Statistics, 35, 1703-1711.
- Zhang, T. (2006). Existence of the signal in the signal plus background model. IMS Lecture Notes Monograph, 50, 144-155.
- DasGupta, A. and Zhang, T. (2005). Inference for binomial and multinomial parameters. As a chapter of the book Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences, 2nd edition, edited by Drs. N. Balakrishman and Campbell B. Read and Brani Vidakovic, published by Wiley.
- Zhang. T. and Woodroofe, M. (2005). Admissible minimax prediction of the signal with known background. Statistica Sinica, 15, 59-72.
- Lin, G. and Zhang, T. (2004). A method for testing low-value spatial clustering for rare diseases . Acta Tropica, 91, 279-289.
- Zhang, T. and Woodroofe. M. (2003). Credible and confidence sets for restricted parameter spaces. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 115, Page 479-490.
- Zhang. T. and Woodroofe, M. (2002). Credible and confidence sets for the ratio of variance components in the balanced one-way model . Sankhya, 64, Page 545-560.
- Woodroofe, M. and Zhang, T. (2002). Discussion of ``Setting confidence intervals for bounded parameters'', by Mark Mandelkern. Statistical Science, 17, Page 168-171.
Stat 526: Advanced Statistical Methodology, Fall 2013.
Stat 598TZ: Spatial Statistics for Health and Environmental Sciences, Fall 2013.
How to contact me?
Department of Statistics
250 North University Street, 172
- West Lafayette, IN 47907-2066
- Tel: (765)496-2097