Completed Doctoral Students: (22)
- Dr. Brian Munneke. 2001. "Null model methods for cluster analysis of gene expression data".
(Currently: Principal Biostatistician, Pharmacyclics, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA).
- Dr. Jayson Wilbur. 2001. "Variable selection in high-dimensional multivariate binary data".
(Currently: Senior Statistician, Instrumentation Laboratory, Lexington, MA, USA).
- Dr. Michael Black. 2002. "Statistical issues in the design and analysis of spotted microarray
experiments". (Currently: Associate Professor (higer title meaning in NZ), Department of Biochemistry; University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand).
- Dr. Dachuang Cao. 2004. "Quantitative trait locus mapping in polyploids". (Currently:
Research Scientist; Division of Statistics; Eli Lilly and Company; Indianapolis, IN, USA).
- Dr. Hongmei Jiang. 2004. "A two-step procedure for multiple pairwise comparisons in microarray
experiments".(Currently: Associate Professor; Statistics; Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA).
- Dr. John Stevens. 2005. "Meta-analytic approaches for microarray data".
Professor; Mathematics and Statistics; Utah State University; Logan, UT, USA).
- Dr. Lianbo Yu. 2006. "Statistical issues in protein microarray
analysis". (Currently: Biostatistical
Scientist, Center for Biostatistics,
College of Medicine, and Research Assistant Professor
of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, The Ohio
State University; Columbus, OH, USA).
- Dr. Martina Muehlbach Bremer. 2006. "Identifying
regulated genes through the correlation
structure of time dependent microarray data". (Currently: Associate Professor;
Department of Mathematics; San Jose State University, San Jose', CA, USA.)
- Dr. Kyunga Kim. 2007. "Statistical issues in
mapping genetic determinants for expression level
polymorphisms". (Currently: Assistant Professor;
Statistics, Sookmyung Women's University
Seoul, South Korea).
- Dr. Riyan Cheng. 2007. "Statistical methods for mapping
multiple complex traits". (Currently: Research Fellow, Justin Borevitz Lab;
Research School of Biology, The Australian National University, Acton, Australia).
- Dr. Lingling An. 2008. "Dynamic clustering of time series gene expression". (Currently:
Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA).
- Dr. Suk-Young Yoo. 2008. "Statistical methods for integrating epigenomic results". (Currently:
Senior Statistical Analyst; MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA).
- Dr. Cherie Ochsenfeld. 2009. "Mixed models in quantitative trait loci and association mapping with bootstrap
thresholds". (Currently: Statistical Geneticist. Dow AgroSciences, Indianapolis, IN, USA ).
- Dr. Alexander Lipka. 2009.
"Associating single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) with binary traits". (Currently: Postdoctoral Fellow; Michale Gore and Ed Buckler Labs. Cornell University. Ithaca, NY, USA).
- Dr. Gayla Hobbs Olbricht. 2010.
"Incorporating genome annotation in the statistical analysis of genomic and epigenomic
tiling array data". (Currently: Assistant Professor; Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Missouri University of Science and Technology. Rolla, MO, USA).
- Dr. Andrea Rau. 2010.
"Reverse engineering gene networks using genomic time-course data". (Currently: Research Scientist, Genetique Animale et Biologie Integrative (GABI), INRA (Jouy-en-Josas, France).
- Dr. Paul Livermore Auer. 2010.
"Statistical design and analysis of next-generation sequencing data". (Currently:
Assistant Professor; University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Milewaukee, WI).
- Dr. Tilman Achberger. 2011.
"Selecting subsets of traits for quantitative trait
loci analysis." (Currently: Statistician; Google Inc. World Headquarters - Mountain View, CA, USA).
- Dr. Doug Baumann. 2012. "Annotation-informed
integration of 'omic data in next-generation sequencing". (Currently: Assistant Professor; University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, La Crosse, WI ).
- Dr. Xiongzhi (Chee) Chen . 2012. "General methods for adaptive control and estimation of false discovery rate".
(Currently: Postdoctoral Fellow (John Storey); The Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ ).
- Dr. Sanvesh Srivastava . 2013. "Hierarchical Bayesian modeling strategies for analyzing high-dimensional data.'' (Currently: Postdoctoral Fellow ((David Dunson and Barbara Engelhardt); Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute (SAMSI), Research Triangle Park, NC).
- Dr. Ani Elias (Agronomy; co-advised with Mitch Tuinstra). 2013. "Understanding environmental variables influencing hybrid maize performance across the United States corn belt.'' (Currently: Senior Applied Statistician; Monsanto, Chesterfield, MO).
- Dr. Jeremiah Rounds. 2015. "Inference using multi-level genomic features
sets and models in RNA-seq experiments.'' (Currently: Applied Statistics \&
Computational Modeling Group; Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, National
Security Directorate; Richland WA).